Standing up for Thunder Bay–Atikokan
- Critic for Natural Resources, Forestry, Conservation, and Parks.
- Judith has dedicated her working life advocating for working people with proven results.
- She is committed to reconciliation with Indigenous peoples of Canada and enforcing the recommendations of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and the United Nations Declaration of the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- Judith has dedicated much of her time volunteering for the United Way Board, Friends of Quetico Park and the Heart and Stroke Society.
- As MPP she will be a strong voice for fixing healthcare in the northwest and will work to ensure access to affordable child care, dental care and universal pharmacare for everyone – regardless of age or income.